Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Seasoned techno-commercial professional with 15 years’ progressive experience with two telecom competitors in KSA. Extensive experience within the Wireless/Mobile Networks technology industry delivering cost effective network planning & design solutions for robust mobile network. Adept at managing high-end portfolio of projects/ programs while meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments. Skilled in managing customer relationships, resources and multiple vendors to ensure delivery of SLA and quality of service. Skilled in managing optimization of CAPEX spending in network rollout, within the approved budget for each network rollout project, with focus on customer uptake. Visionary & decisive leader, noted for sound, practical management style and ability to lead teams to identify, develop and successfully close new business opportunities.
Since December 2008
- Provide leadership to the team in end-to-end management of multiple projects for delivering technical network solutions, ensuring that the customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Develop and maintain technology road map for Mobile Network Technology layers (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and Backhauling).
- Ensure that networks are planned and rolled out in assigned geographical areas for capacity and coverage to increase the customer usage and satisfaction with high impact on company profitability in terms of CAPEX
- Participate in business meetings initiated by company’s account management team to increase existing sales and introduce new products; assign in developing business plans and new sales initiatives
- Lead initiatives to identify and develop products and solutions in the area of Radio Access, with a key focus on next-generation technologies.
- Forecast and plan long-term and short-term Mobile Access network budget in line with the strategized technology road map and expansion requirements to ensure excellent customer experience and customer loyalty.
- Render technical support in the pre-sales process and create compelling technical and commercial solutions to help achieve the assigned sales goals and business objectives.
- Translate and communicate complex technical design considerations between the sales team and network business including sales calls, network design discussions, etc.
- Responsible for account management including managing quarterly and annual revenue, orders and profitability targets as well as customer satisfaction indices.
- Lead proposal and quotation processes including active participation in pricing and costing discussions; managepreparation and evaluation of technical proposals (RFP, RFI and RFQ) for Radio Access Products.
- Manage the vendor finalization process including product evaluation, SOW, budgeting, BOQ finalization, technical contract closure, site planning and initial ordering.
- Analyze bids, evaluate techno-commercial competitiveness and lead negotiations with vendors and contractors;
- Manage various projects such as 4G, 3G, 2G and site acquisition; handle and monitor new technology projects carried on by the company or third party vendors.
- Develop in-door solutions as per coverage capacity requirements; develop proposals for BSS dimensioning/ upgrade and systems changes considering traffic pattern, events, demand and operational requirement.
- Assist the team in creating detailed tender documents, prepare schedules and follow up with contracts.
- Redesign existing processes for enhanced resource utilization; define goals for team to achieve department’s objectives; manage performance evaluation of the team members and counsel for improvement.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
to December 2008
- Chiefly responsible for maintenance of telecommunications transmission systems/equipments, site survey and data verification/collection, defining site preparation requirements, transmission equipment test and installation, response to network faults, isolation of trouble, and restoration of service within the given time frame.
- Maintained uptime and quality of the network (both media & equipment) segment by undertaking periodic preventive maintenance activities, ensuring adherence with STC & network operations guidelines and policies.
- Ensured effective fault management in case of fault occurrence (MW & BTS) and periodically carried out upgrade, capacity augmentation activities as per transmission plan with no/ minimal disruption of services.
- Accountable for operation & maintenance of 2G/3G technology and related equipment within the assigned region; handled responsibility for Madinah and remote area MW Connectivity.
- Checked the overall transmission connectivity plan and provided recommendations and solutions that ensure the maximum source utilization with minimum cost for a secured Transmission network.
- Re-routed and installed MW links; participated in Microwave, BTS and transmission inspections.
- Provided technical leadership to the team to install several Mobile GSM Stations; supported Hajj and Ramadan plans to acquire the highest efficiency in the GSM network.
- Provided complex technical support, troubleshooting and fault resolution of Transmission network; participated in events for improving the network.
- Maintained communication with team and management to ensure work completion on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Prepared and distributed reports on the performance of telecom systems, including traffic and productivity reports for network elements.
- Planned and executed technical tasks according to defined procedures; conducted technical trainings for new employees and trainee students.
CAPEX & OPEX Optimization
Liaison and Coordination
Technical Project Management
Strategic & Business Managment
Strategic Technology Planning
Technical Proposals (RFP & RFQ)
Mobile Network Planning & Design
Performance & Rollout
BTS Commissioning & Installation
Troubleshooting &Technical Support
IBS planning & Design
The Smith School of Business , Queen’s University
University of Indianapolis, Athens Campus
Elective courses in Finance
king Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, KSA
Elective Courses in Tele-Communication & Power
• Project Management Symposium - Effective Project Management - Track, PMI-KSA 2018.
• Developing Effective Strategy inTelecommunication
• KPI setting “ Key performance Indicators”
• Huawei annual conference “Global Broadband Forum 2017- Mobile Reshapes the World”
• Planning Skills & Performance Management
• 5G Workshops